The Community Concierge is a service of the Chamber, with the goal of helping employers recruit and retain high-value employees by providing resources to promote a smooth transition into Mason City and help the employee and their family forge a lasting connection with the community.
"The service that the Chamber of Commerce provides is an excellent one... I think this is something all companies should be providing to potential new employees who have to relocate to a new city or town." -James Rodriguez, Community Concierge Client
Businesses working to recruit or welcome new high-level employees are encouraged to take advantage of this new service! Referrals to the Community Concierge are just $175!
Each referral includes:
- A personalized, guided tour of Mason City
- Help with employment for a trailing spouse
- Connection with principals or teachers at Mason City Schools
- Assistance in locating quality rental housing
- Introduction to service clubs, churches, and volunteer opportunities
- On-going touchstone for future resources once the employee is settled into Mason City
- Concierge Card available for just $100; allows user to try up to 5 complimentary professional services provided by Chamber members
- Online assistance for finding housing, setting up utilities and services, childcare options, schools
- New to North Iowa relocation guide (available June 2017)
- Complimentary welcome meeting with Community Concierge (available by appointment)
For more information, email the Community Concierge, Colleen Frein, or call 641.423.5724.