The Chamber is headed to beautiful Japan in August! This 12-day in-depth trip highlights the history, mystique, cuisine, architecture, and culture of fascinating Japan. Tour famous Frank Lloyd Wright structures, explore the modern and historic landmarks of Tokyo, experience the spectacular views of Mt. Fuji, and discover historical Kyoto.
A No-Obligation Information Session is scheduled for 6PM on Thursday, March 1 at the Commerce Center (9 N Federal Ave, Mason City). Come to this special presentation to learn more about this outstanding global familiarization trip!
To register, or for more information, please contact Allyson via email at email@example.com or by calling the Chamber office at 641.423.5724.
Frank Lloyd Wright, Fuji and Fun!
The Best of Japan | Tokyo - Fuji - Kyoto
$5,699/person double occupancy
12 Days | August 23-September 3, 2018
- International round-trip air from Minneapolis (MSP)
- Transportation and hotel accommodations
- 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 3 dinners
- English-speaking guides & sightseeing fees
- Explore Frank Lloyd Wright famous architectural designs, such as Jiyu Gakuen Myonichikan and the Imperial Hotel Entrance at Miho Museum
- Hike a portion of Mt. Fuji and enjoy the spectacular view
- Discover the modern metropolis of Tokyo
- Experience the serenity of Japanese temples and gardens
- Visit the Imperial Palace Plaza, home to the Japanese Emperor
- Cruise on Lake Ashi in charming Hakone
- Travel by high-speed bullet train to Kyoto
- Tour Kyoto’s shrines and temples
- Spot Geisha in Gion
- Relax in Hakone’s hot spring baths
- Stay in a ryokan, a traditional Japanese Inn
- Take part in in a Japanese tea ceremony
- Partake in Japanese culinary experience Chanko Nabe dinner (sumo soup)