March 8-16, 2019
Discover the layers of culture and history on this amazing journey including two countries and four major cities.
Crowned by St. George's Castle and straddling seven hills, Lisbon is one of Europe's most visually striking capitals. Evora, an architectural phenomenon, once enclosed behind medieval walls, lives up to its reputation as a living museum. Seville's historic center is lorded over by a colossal Gothic cathedral, Mudéjar palaces, baroque churches and winding medieval lanes. The Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba is a symbol of the worldly sophisticated culture that flourished more than a millennium ago when Cordoba was the capital of Islamic Spain and Europe's largest cultural and intellectual center. Join us on this all-encompassing and unique journey to Portugal and Spain.
Lisbon - Evora - Seville
Trip cost: $3,149 per person (double occupancy)
Single supplement: $599
- International round-trip airfare from MSP and domestic airfare
- Transportation and hotel accommodations
- 7 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- English speaking guides & sightseeing fees
- Explore historic & colorful Lisbon
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Jeronimos Monastery & Belém Tower
- Experience a Traditional Fado (urban folk music) show
- Discover the historic town of Sintra
- Take part in an interactive tile painting workshop at a tile factory
- Embrace Moorish spirit in Seville and Cordoba
- Tour the Santa Cruz Jewish quarter
- Partake in the interactive Flamenco Dance Museum in Seville
- Visit Jerez and Arcos de la Frontera, beautifully preserved Andalusian villages
- Embrace horses in costume performing to music in Jerez
Optional Extension: Madrid
Experience majestic Madrid with its magnificent monuments Neptune and Cibeles fountains, the Alcale Gate, the Plaza de España, and the Royal Palace, the lavish site of royal events.
Extension cost: $599 per person (double occupancy)
Single supplement: $199
- Hotel Accommodations
- Assistance of professional tour director
- 2 meals (buffet breakfasts)
- Half-day tour of Madrid, including the Royal Palace
Download and complete a registration form. Final payment deadline is December 7.Regsiter Online Use booking code: B002405.
Contact Allyson with questions or for more information.