- The first 1.5 blocks of the parade are a Candy Free Zone. This will include from the start of the parade (3rd St NE and N Pennsylvania Ave) to the south side of KIMT (half way between 1st St NE and 2nd St NE). This is the judging area for the high school marching bands. Candy WILL be allowed throughout the remainder of the parade.
- The parade is set to start at 10AM on Saturday, May 25. If there is inclement weather, the parade will be delayed in 30 minute increments up until 11:30AM.
- NIBF Parking Map
- Street Map and Road Closures
- Online Parade Registration
- Trombone Fanfare Music
Parade Line Up
- Plaza Entertainment
- Main Stage Entertainment
- The Music Man Square
- Meredith Willson Boy-hood Home
- Mason City Public Library (featured in "The Music Man")
- The Footbridge (featured in "The Music Man")
- Sculptures on Parade Walk
Click Below to Enlarge Map