The Chamber Bowl is an annual 9-pin winter bowling event scheduled in early February. Projected attendance for this event is 160-200 people. The Chamber Bowl is a fun social event that fills the bowling alley lanes. This event handles 28 teams of 6 players; supper is provided and lots of prizes are awarded.
2017 Chamber Bowl
The 2017 Chamber Bowl was a success! The best dressed teams were Mason City All Risk Insurance, Marco Technologies and POET Biorefining. We can't wait to see the outfits in 2018, thank you to all the participants and donating companies.
It’s THREE nights of bowling, networking, and prizes! Our annual Chamber Bowl event is taking place February 7, 8, and 9 at Mystic Lanes. Chamber members can choose to register teams of 6 to bowl on one or multiple nights. Dinner from Butcher’s Steakhouse is included, and lots of prizes are awarded each night! Get your registration form in soon, this event fills up fast!
- Time: Registration from 3:30-3:50PM | Bowling begins at 4PM | Meal at 7PM
- Date: THREE Nights of Fun! Tuesday, February 7; Wednesday, February 8; or Thursday, February 9
- Makeup date: Wednesday, February 15
- Place: Mystic Lanes | 2571 4th St SE, Mason City
- Fee: $180 per team of six (includes meal, three games, and shoe rental)
Select your desired date and register online here:
- Tuesday, February 7
- Wednesday, February 8
- Thursday, February 9