August 23-September 3, 2018
The Chamber is headed to beautiful Japan in August! This 12-day in-depth trip highlights the history, mystique, cuisine, architecture, and culture of fascinating Japan. Tour famous Frank Lloyd Wright structures, explore the modern and historic landmarks of Tokyo, experience the spectacular views of Mt. Fuji, and discover historical Kyoto.
$5,699 Double Occupancy includes:
- International round-trip airfare from MSP
- Transportation and hotel accommodations
- 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 3 dinners
- English speaking guides & sightseeing fees
- Explore Frank Lloyd Wright famous architectural designs, such as Jiyu Gakuen Myonichikan and the Imperial Hotel Entrance at Miho Museum
- Hike a portion of Mt. Fuji and enjoy the spectacular view
- Discover the modern metropolis of Tokyo
- Experience the serenity of Japanese temples and gardens
- Visit the Imperial Palace Plaza, home to the Japanese Emperor
- Cruise on Lake Ashi in charming Hakone
- Travel by high-speed bullet train to Kyoto
- Tour Kyoto’s shrines and temples
- Spot Geisha in Gion
- Relax in Hakone’s hot spring baths
- Stay in a ryokan, a traditional Japanese Inn
- Take part in in a Japanese tea ceremony
- Partake in Japanese culinary experience Chanko Nabe dinner (sumo soup)
Download and complete a registration form -- deadline is May 18, 2018.
Regsiter Online Use booking code: B002322.
Contact Allyson with questions or for more information.