Meet Emily

I was born and raised right here in Mason City! I am so very proud to not only be apart of our North Iowa community, but to have the opportunity to bring my own family back to the same area in which I grew up. I will forever cherish being able to raise my children to be able to say "Mason City, born and raised' for years to come.

A little background: I lived in Mason City my entire childhood, I went off to college (Go Hawks!) where I met my now husband (also a North Iowa native). Following college, we married and relocated to Minnesota. While we loved the opportunities available to us, it was the birth of our first child when we realized something VERY BIG was missing. We knew we didn't want to raise our family anywhere but where we, too, grew up - North Iowa. So we sought after opportunity and when given the chance, packed up everything and moved back - and now, family of five, living in a neighborhood we love, alongside family and friends that too call this area home, and a community that provides so much to so many ages, we are truly living out our dream.

You will quickly find that there is so much to do in this area; endless activities readily available at your fingertips. From churches, parks, to bike/walking paths, to beaches, our library and museums, the Sculpture Walk, sporting events, concerts, River City history, the best downtown atmosphere with the greatest food and hospitality has to offer, there is something for everyone. Our family spends as much time outdoors (yes, even during the winter), as we can and we rarely go out where we're not bumping in to familiar faces doing much of the same.

Schedule a Meeting Time

Company: Dental Center of North Iowa

Hometown: Mason City, Iowa

Ask Emily about:

• Arts & culture
  • Career opportunities / job-hunting
  • Community
  • Childcare/daycare
  • Outdoor activities
  • Food and drinks
  • Health & wellness services
  • Real estate and housing
  • Schools
  • Healthcare

Top Tip?

Quite possibly the biggest advice I can share with those looking at the possibility in locating to this area is: don't judge a book by its cover. Used to something a bit bigger in size? Something with a few more restaurants to offer on the lineup? I was too and one step further, I lived in those areas. But I will tell you, don't let time pass you by while pondering, there is absolutely nothing that can compare to what our North Iowa community has to offer. And I'd love to be the first one to welcome you here.

Translate »