Meet Paul

I've lived in Mason City my whole life and love it here, minus the cold winters. It's large enough to have 24 hour gas stations and grocery stores, but still has a smaller town feel and it's only 2 hours north to the Twin Cities or 2 hours south to Des Moines if you want to go to a concert, professional sporting event, or just get away for the weekend.

North Iowa is home to a thriving music, comedy, and sports scene here as well, so you don't have to travel to enjoy these things. I grew up playing ice hockey until I was 13 and started playing rugby at the age of 25 (and still play at 38). I enjoy reading, going to the gym, love music and movies, as well as sports. I've done a lot of different work since I was 10 too, so I can relate to all sorts of employment. Family is very important to me. I love to travel (especially internationally) and have been to Wales, England, Germany, and New Zealand. I'm a foodie - BBQ, Ice Cream, and Cookies are my weaknesses. I've always greatly appreciated learning about and experiencing other cultures (and food) and would love the opportunity to be a welcoming presence for those new to our area.

Schedule a Meeting Time

Company: Gordon Flesch Company

Hometown: Mason City, Iowa

Ask Paul about:

• Arts & culture
  • Career opportunities / job-hunting
  • Charitable organizations and volunteer opportunities
  • Community
  • Childcare / daycare
  • Office space
  • Outdoor activities
  • Food and drinks
  • Health & wellness services
  • Remote work
  • Real estate and housing
  • Schools
  • Entertainment, Travel, Sports, Clubs

Top Tip?

Bring your coat and a positive attitude and you'll do just fine.

Translate »